Delicious No Bake Protein Cookies 🍪🍪🍪
This no bake protein cookie recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious snack to help you reach your fitness goals. These protein-packed, guilt-free treats are super easy to make and require no baking. All you need is a few simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry, and you’ll be well on your way to a delicious and healthy treat.
Not only are these no bake protein cookies an ideal snack to stay fit, but they are also quick and easy to make. So if you’re looking for a snack that’s easy to whip up, healthy, and full of protein, then look no further. This article will discuss how to make these delicious protein cookies, their health benefits, and more. So keep reading to learn how to make your own batch of protein-filled, no bake protein cookies!
Ingredients For No Bake Protein Cookies
Rolled oats, also known as old-fashioned oats or porridge oats, offer a classic taste and texture. For something with more of an oaty crunch, go for jumbo rolled oats – they’ll add chunkier textures to your cookies.
Vanilla Protein Powder
Consider adding vanilla protein powder if you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious way to supplement your diet. Make sure it is of the highest quality, with no added sugars or artificial sweeteners. If you already have a favorite that isn’t flavored in vanilla, don’t worry – mix things up and use what works best for your cookies.
A jar of natural peanut butter can add delicious sweetness to any cookie recipe. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, why not try experimenting with different types of nut butters? Almonds are always a great choice! If you don’t have an available smooth option in your pantry, though – no problem- treat yourself and opt for the crunchy alternative instead.
To achieve a deliciously creamy flavor, opt for unsweetened almond milk. Or explore the wonderful world of nut milks with swaps such as cashew or another favorite.
Choose the perfect syrup to sweeten your favorite dish – a deliciously delightful combination of maple syrups from various trees. With so many options available, you can pick one that best suits your taste.
Raw cacao powder is the way to go for those looking for a healthier option. These unroasted beans are fermented before being ground into a fine consistency and make an ideal addition to any recipe.
Up your cookie game with a flavorful switch by adding freshly ground ginger. A warm, spicy cinnamon will balance the sweetness for an irresistible treat.
Enhance your cookie experience by incorporating freshly ground nutmeg into the mix! Not only is its flavor and aroma far superior to store-bought versions, but it can also be omitted if desired.
For a truly nutritious experience, sea salt is the way to go. This natural alternative has been minimally processed and contains more minerals than your regular table salt.
For a rich and delectable flavor, seek pure vanilla extracts with no added sugar, syrups, or artificial coloring. The best quality will bring the most rewarding taste.
Making The Cookies (Instructions)
When you have all the ingredients ready, it’s time to get cracking. Here are the steps to follow to make this sweet treat:
- Mix your rolled oats, protein powder, and add-ins in a medium-large bowl, such as chopped nuts or raisins.
- Place the peanut butter, almond milk, and maple syrup in a small saucepan and heat to low-medium temperature. Keep stirring until the cocoa powder is completely dissolved and your sauce has reached a thick, creamy texture.
- When finished, stir in the vanilla extract and slowly pour your dry ingredients into the medium-large mixing bowl. Gently mix until everything is evenly coated, ensuring a thoroughly mixed combination of oats.
- Allow the cookie mix to chill in your refrigerator for 10 minutes so that it stiffens, making it simpler to form into delicious cookies.
- From the fridge, take out your cookie dough. To ensure perfect results, use slightly damp hands when forming 12-14 equal-sized cookies.
- Place them onto a cooking sheet or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each cookie lightly with the palm of your hand to achieve a uniform consistency throughout.
- Finally, place your cookies in the refrigerator and leave them for at least one hour to cool. Now you have delicious No Bake Protein Cookies, perfect for a post-workout healthy snack or any time of the day. You can also store them in an airtight container for later use.
No Bake Protein Cookies: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here, we have discussed how to make No Bake Protein Cookies, the amount of protein in a no-bake cookie and a normal cookie, and the amount of protein recommended for daily intake. With these helpful tips, you can now easily create delicious and nutritious no-bake cookies! So go ahead and enjoy guilt-free snacking without compromising flavor or nutrition.