Online Weight loss Coach
The Best Online Coaching For Nutrition + Weight Loss
Work With A Weight Loss Coach Today
Before And After Weight Loss Transformations
What Should I Look For In A Weight Loss Coach?
Before deciding to work with a weight loss coach, here are some of the different things you should look for:
1. Someone who can help to provide you with accountability. Having someone to talk or text with everyday about your goals, wins and struggles makes a MASSIVE difference.
2. A coach who has previously been in a similar situation to yours. Losing and keeping off weight is no walk in the park, but having a coach which has personally gone through the weight loss process numerous times is a big benefit.
3. An individual with great knowledge and years of experience. I have been working out for 12 years, and I have gone through it all (weight gain, building muscle, weight loss, nutrition, and working out around injuries).
4. An individual who has had success with past clients is essential. Check if the coach has testimonials from individuals who have utilized the weight loss program and successfully lost weight.
5. Does the coach’s training and expertise areas align with what you want to achieve? If they use a one-size-fits-all method, look elsewhere. Everyone is different, and a skilled weight loss coach will tailor your plan.
6. Is the coach’s fee within your budget? Excellent coaching is not cheap, but it does not have to be too pricey.
Here Is How My Weight Loss Coaching Program Works: "Cut With Currie"
- I will do an initial 60-minute consultation to answer your questions regarding my weight loss coaching program.
The 80% foods that you should eat to achieve the 80/20 rule diet are:
- Whole grains.
- Fruits and vegetables.
In the remaining 20%, you can indulge in your favorite meals such as pizza, wine, chicken wings, cookies, etc.
Do Not Give Up Your Favorite Foods Just To Lose Weight
Losing weight is already a challenge, and giving up your favorite food is beyond imagination and feels impossible. The diets that offer quick and easy results are unsustainable, never last, and all the weight goes back on!
You need to have a balanced diet to ensure longevity in the process. This does include your fruits and vegetables, but it is okay to have some of your favorite ice cream, chocolate, wine, or beer on occasion.
The 80/20 diet states eating healthy foods 80% of the time and enjoying your favorite foods on the remaining 20%.
Remember, this 80/20 eating is a mindset, not a diet plan. It can be eating nutritious foods 80% of the time and giving yourself one cheat day a week. Moreover, it can also be practiced by being more disciplined with your diet the entire week so you can be more flexible on weekends. This way of eating helps you find a balance to enjoy your food and still get the essential nutrients in your body.
However, be careful with your caloric intake to avoid all your hard work going to waste. When we overeat, we undo all the effort we have put in. Do not give up on your favorite comfort foods, but do it in moderation.
Improve Your Mindset And Lose Weight
When working with a weight loss coach, you will have a brand new mindset, allowing you to see things differently and get the desired results.
Who Can Join My Weight Loss Coaching Program?
I work with anyone who is an adult and is willing to put in the work to start losing weight. The weight loss program is offered worldwide as it is all online. Before joining the program, there will be an initial call to see if there will be a good fit/match for each other.
Here Is How You Can Start Losing Weight
I offer weight-loss coaching programs developed following healthy weight-loss practices. This is not just another weight loss plan; I provide tools for your lifestyle change to ensure your future health and well-being. I aim to help you attain and sustain your fitness goals for life. My weight loss program is different from many available. With Cut With Currie, you will get personalized weight loss coaching you will not get anywhere else.
Please fill out the brief form to learn more about Cut With Currie. You will receive a link via text or email to my calendar to reserve a consultation call.
How Much Do People Spend On Weight Loss Programs?
People assume weight loss programs are expensive, but they are actually more affordable than they think. And when it comes to your health, you shouldn’t be cheaping out or cutting corners. Losing weight and maintaining it can reduce your risk of illness, improve productivity, and save money by decreasing medical costs.
Weight Loss Coach: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Much Does Weight Loss Coaching Cost?
Weight loss coaching is a package that lasts either 12 or 16 weeks. The cost of weight loss coaching varies , but from what I have seen costs are anywhere from $200 to $1,000 per month. If a gym or health clinic has a large team their rates may be higher & they are able to charge more for their professional designations and expertise.
With my weight loss coaching program, you get everything needed for success.
- Custom nutrition or meal plan
- Custom workouts designed just for you! These can be done at home or in the gym.
- A personal training app to track all of your workouts.
- A weekly 1 on 1 Zoom or phone call.
- Direct access to me through the personal training app.
- Daily accountability
- A stronger and improved mindset
This is an investment in a new healthy lifestyle which will allow you to lose weight. The results do not come over night and you should come prepared both mentally and physically.
Why Do People Fail At Weight Loss Programs?
Losing weight requires serious commitment, work, and determination. Nevertheless, not everyone can lose weight because of some mistakes they make, such as:
1. Following a diet with crazy restrictions and very low calories can be extremely harmful, causing various health issues, like decreased fertility and more fragile bones. Calories are the energy your body needs to function. Moreover, regularly eating restrictive calories can lower your metabolism and immunity and cause nutrient deficiencies and fatigue.
2. They are often forced to buy special drinks, vitamins, and powders for their weight loss program to work. These things do not do much to boost weight loss. There is no substitute for a good diet and working out. The right method to lose weight is by making lifestyle changes. A nutritious diet and workout program will help you achieve long-term weight loss than these things alone. Furthermore, most weight loss supplements have a lot of useless fillers and the proprietary blends do not have to list the amounts of ingredients.
3. Individuals are not training properly to go along with their diet. Some people believe they will not need to workout to lose weight if they follow a diet plan. However, exercising helps speed up weight loss and sustain it efficiently. You can mix cardio and strength training exercises in your workout routine to build muscle.
4. Being inconsistent with your eating habits and diet leads to no weight loss. Maintaining consistent healthy eating and exercising can help you lose weight more effectively. It is okay to slip up in your fitness journey but be patient with your body, and you will be successful. To lose weight, you have to work out and eat healthily regularly. It is like starting from scratch if you miss too many workouts and overeat calories. In order to stick with exercise, you need to find a weight loss program that fits your goals and schedule.
5. Not getting enough sleep will not promote weight loss. When losing weight, it is vital to have a healthy state of mind and body.
Sleep deprivation can negatively impact your hormones. When you are running on low or no sleep, your body releases a stress hormone, cortisol. Cortisol activates fat storage and expands unhealthy food cravings. Lack of sleep will ruin your diet, causing you to fail to lose weight.
A weight loss coach applies personal coaching techniques for long-term weight loss.
The Cut With Currie includes a personalized workout program according to your weight loss goals, and frequent feedback calls every month, depending on your timetable and the level of support you want. Hopefully, my sustainable and enjoyable weight loss program will empower you. Allow me to be your personal supporter and accountability partner!